I haven’t been so great at updating this thing lately…sorry bout that…not that anyone reads it anyway…ah well!  Its been so crazy busy this week…crazier than normal if you can believe that!  I think it all started last saturday…I was up at 6:30 to workout on the elliptical at the dorms before the saginaw meet.  We didn’t get back until 9:30ish and I watched “kicking and screaming” with mehay for something to do since everyone else was home for the weekend.  Sunday I went to church and then down to Krystals.  It was such a good easter!  The food was good, the hour and a half nap was good, talking was good, walking was good, watching Ice Age 2 was good…it was a good day! πŸ™‚  I got back around midnight I think…somewhere around in there.  Then monday…I went from government to do laundry…then it was off to history and then to the training room…next came a 2 mile treadmill run and 45 minutes on the elliptical, lifting and then to eat at the dorms…from the dorms I took off to the library to meet with my final debate partner and the people we were debating against…I ran from the library back to the apartment to shower and get out of the door within ten minutes to go to Bible study.  I actually left Bible study at 10:30 so I could make a quick trip to meijer to buy some food and then get back to the apartment to finish my debate stuff.  I got back just before midnight and didn’t end up going to bed until 2:30 in the morning…that was just monday! haha. 

Tuesday was much the same…nonstop!  I went from debate to spanish, in between the two classes I had to call PK because mom called because the school never received my recommendation for the scholarship and it had to be in that day…so I called PK and he refilled it out and faxed it in.  He sent it in more than a week ago…but I guess St Clair Shores has been having problems with its mail or something lately.  After spanish it was off to see the trainers and then to the apartment to eat.  After eating it was to the rec center for a lovely hour on the elliptical, stretching and a half hour of ab work.  Then it was homework and Mel and I watched a movie “The Italian Job” – good movie, but I didn’t go to bed til 1 because of it!

Yesterday…busy busy busy…I didn’t even go to Powerhouse because I was too busy.  I went to morning devotions, and then I went to lift.  After lifting I went back and got my stuff for history.  I wasn’t feeling too well though…headache and just completely exhausted so I left halfway through class after the quiz.  I was going to take a nap…but that didn’t work too well…I baked some banana bread quick to take to InterVarsity.  I went to IV and from there went straight over to Gui’s to help him with his speech.  I was there from like 4:45 to 6:15 when I said I had to go for my run.  Here’s the funny part…I convinced him to run with me πŸ˜‰ hehe.  He actually made it five miles! lol…we were only going at 7:50 ish pace and he was dying…but he made it! lol…I went six miles…I had told him I was only going five so he could stop, I just went six.  After the run we had some burgers πŸ™‚ mmmmm!  I hung out there for a while before coming back to the apartment around 9 or so.  Then I remembered I had debate evidence cards to do…grrrrr! AND a spanish listening thing! lol.  I was up until 1 or so doinng that 😦

Today I was actually going to sleep in a bit.  Did it happen?? Nope…at ten to eight my phone rings…Gui needs to use my printer…so I had to go let him in to use it so he could get to class that he was late for.  Then Rob called and wanted me to go check to see if Carmen was okay since she didn’t show up for morning prayer or devotions…she was just exhausted like me! hehe.  So I checked on her and then decided it wasn’t worth trying to go back to bed for like fifteen minutes before I’d have to get up at 8:30/8:45 for my debate class.  I went straight from debate to my spanish prof’s office so I could take my listening and conversation part of my exam since I had a scholar athlete award banquet to go to at 11:45.  It was a nice banquet…it got over about 1:30.  I went over to matthaei afterward to do my workout…an hour on the arc trainer…ugh!!!!!!!!  I came back to the apartment and showered and then went to the Mad Anthony Concert.  Its a concert WSU puts on in Gullen Mall…this year it was some local country band, Tally Hall, T-Pain, and Chris Brown.  I had never heard of any of them…some rap and r & b people…lol.  I went to eat at the dorms at the very beginning (and had TWO ice cream cones πŸ˜‰ hehe…with sprinkles!) and then hung out outside listening.  I recognized some of the songs that have been playing a lot lately.  I don’t ever listen to that music…it was interesting πŸ˜‰ lol.  I got back to the apartment about an hour and a half ago…steph and I watched Office…its a half hour TV show on nbc…it is sooooo funny! lol.  Its such a great show! πŸ™‚  Now I’m sitting here typing out this lovely update!  I’m going to stop rambling on though since its a few miles long already!  Love you all! *T*


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s